Solar Electrical Foreman
Responsible for team leadership and solar installation oversight with attention to detail. Responsible for Profit/Loss of individual projects. Preparation, deployment, and management of your crew towards excellent solar installations with great customer care are your core responsibilities. We expect clean, accurate, exceptional solar installations with fanatic attention to detail. We expect diplomacy and politeness with yours, and other crew members. We expect excellent customer service. We expect correct recognition of reporting structure and company procedures.
- Work closely with the Project Management to, effectively, deploy and run crew(s)
- Flawless safety to meet or exceed OSHA standards, daily site safety meetings
- Protect core culture of Green Convergence and teammates
- Interact direct with customer; service with a smile
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as necessary to complete work orders.
- Redline stamped permit sets as needed
- Conduct site surveys
- Confirm string size calculations
- Manage project labor
- Adapt system design as needed
- Manage project equipment
- Mitigate electrical hazards
- Install grounding systems, conduit, raceways, electrical components, circuit conductors, interconnection, system instrumentation, etc.
- Organize balance of system solar/electrical components
- Plan & perform wiring and installation of equipment and fixtures such as inverters, solar panels, switches, circuit breakers, monitoring systems, electrical panels, fuses, etc.
- Oversee Roof Lead and crew in panel install (mounts, rails, waterproofing, etc)
- Test systems
- Apply appropriate labels
- Perform service calls, diagnose and resolves all electrical issues
- Maintain records
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly deadlines as projected by management
- Complete explanation of solar/electrical installations to customers
- Coordinate inspections and full commissioning - Maintain trucks & tools in clean working order
- Conduct Quality Assurance Audits at various stages of installation process
- Special projects as designated by Management
- Travel when project or weather dictates