Thousands of homeowners and business owners are reaping the benefits of solar energy throughout the LA area. If you're thinking about joining them, you should know about all of the great advantages that solar panels have to offer. At Green Convergence, we're here to here to help you understand all of the exciting possibilities of this technology. As the first SunPower Master Dealer in the world, Green Convergence has been recognized by SunPower as Southern California's most trusted SunPower dealer. From roofing to panel installation, from start to finish, our goal is to bring you the very best service so you can enjoy all of the perks of being a proud solar system owner.
Here are some of the advantages of going solar:
- Free energy: The sun provides energy to generate power for your homes components, which saves you money. Any excess electricity being generated can be transmitted to the grid and sold to the utility in the form of a credit, saving you even more!
- Lower your energy bill: Though the initial installation of solar paneling is an investment, the long-term effect of panels on your monthly energy bill overtime makes up for the preliminary cost. Studies report a projected customer energy savings of $20,000 over ten years.
- Clean energy production: Solar energy produces no harmful emissions, which reduces your home's carbon footprint. If eco-friendliness is important to your family, solar is the way to go!
- Installation incentives: Federal, state, and local jurisdictions offer grants, tax breaks, and rebates for the installation of solar power systems. These incentives won't be around forever, so take action soon!
- Reduced dependency: Using solar panels means that you are no longer solely dependent on the electrical power grid to provide your electricity.
- Raises your home’s value: Surveys show that renewable energy systems raise your home’s value $20 for every dollar you save annually on utilities.
The Advantages of Solar Power for Businesses
Solar energy is great for business because it can save you money and help the environment, while requiring minimal maintenance! Once your business starts using solar energy the electricity bill can drop a lot depending on your company’s energy consumption. You also have the option to sell excess electricity to utility companies which can also help your business. Plus, when your business uses solar power, you are showing current customers, potential customers, and your employees that you are trying to be more environmentally friendly. Going solar will start a conversation with your neighborhood, making you the leader in advanced technologies. This can be used as a competitive advantage!
Go solar today with the help of Green Convergence. We proudly serve homes and businesses throughout the Greater Los Angeles area.